Tips for channel managers and admins
We've put together these pointers to help you make Share911 work for your organization.
Take a moment to get set up before you introduce Share911 to your members.
- Start by inviting a small pilot team to give Share911 a try.
- Choose how new members will sign up - you can allow account creation with a company email address, or by invitation only.
- Promote trusted members to be Channel Managers to help you manage your channel.
- Create, organize, and populate locations for a few channels for new team members to use when they join so they aren't confused.
- Put your Share911 channels in Drill Mode for a week and let members use them as much as they want