If you’ve forgotten the password you use to sign in to Share911, you can reset it easily at any time.
The password you choose must be at least 4 characters long, and can't be things like password, 123456, or abcdef
Reset your password
Signed out of Share911
1. Visit share911.com
2. Below the sign-in form click on Forgot Password?
3. On the next page, . Make sure it's the one you used to sign up for Share911!
4. Click Email Reset Link
5. Check your email inbox for a new message from Share911.
6. In the password reset email, click on the link.
7. Enter your new password, then select Change my password.
Signed into Share911
1. On your mobile device, locate and tap on Menu in the the top right corner of the screen. On a computer, locate and click on your name in the top right corner.
2. Select Change Password from the drop-down menu.
3. On the next page, enter your Old Password
4. Enter the new password you wish to use, then select Change Password
If you've followed the steps above, but have yet to receive a password reset email, please check all tabs, folders, and spam filters in your inbox. Still not there? Drop us a line.