Changing your email address
The email address you use when signing up for Share911 is how you log in. It's also where we'll send important emails like emergency alerts and messages, and password resets, so you'll want to keep it up to date.
You can change your email at any time - here's how:
- Go to the Email Address section of your Profile page: share911.com/profile
- Enter your new email address. Double-check that you've spelled the email address correctly!
- Click Save Changes
- Check your inbox for an email from Share911 with the subject "Confirm your new email address".
- Open the email and click Confirm your email address
The confirmation link will take you back to your Profile page, where you'll see your new, confirmed address in the Email Address section.
Missing confirmation email
You should receive a confirmation email from Share911 shortly after you update your address. If you're not getting the email, try the following:
- Check your spam or junk folder, and any tabs in your inbox.
- Open your email settings and check for typos in the email address. If the address is incorrect, you can change it by following the steps above.
If you're still not receiving the confirmation email, send us a note and we'll do our best to help!